This is a special package for call makers! We include almost everything you need to be able to make two calls of your own.
- One Pintail Waterfowl P1, P2, or P3 Jig – Learn More about the P1
- One 5/8″ Rough or Fine Expanding Mandrel – Learn More about the 5/8″ Mandrel
- Two random, standard color, matched sets (Barrel & Insert S01 thru S28)
- 10 pieces of cork, and 10 blank reeds
- Pintail Waterfowl Sticker (Not pictured)
What’s not included: Lathe, Collet chuck, tails stock drill chuck, turning tools, drill bit, and sand paper.
Barrel blanks are 3″ +/- 1/8″. The outer diameter is 1.610″ and the hole is bored at 5/8″ (.625). Due to the casting process, inner bore may not be perfect center so minor truing of the blank may be necessary.
Insert Blanks are 4.5″ +/- 1/8″. The tenon is .625′ in diameter by 2.5″ with a 1/4″ taper at the top. The top cylinder is 1 5/16″ in diameter and roughly 1.5 to 1.75′ long.
Due to the casting process, there may be minor surface imperfections and minor truing of the blank and/or tenon may be necessary although these should not effect sound quality.
Please read our Blank Info page for all information about our blanks.